Saturday, April 29, 2006

April 29th

April 28th
Ok, I'll blog about earlier today, was having English paper today, Well, Seems like Im not the only one who thinks that himself or herself screw up the paper one, I was relatively piss with myself over the composition, VERY PISSED. The feature article I didn't screw up, I did exactly what miss sim told me, Im hoping I'll score very well there, The compo is the part i screw up! The question obviously was given to me as a free marks to score,Question " Celebrities plays an important role to the young, write about one celebrity that influence you, blablabla. " When I first saw the question, I knew at that moment this is the question Im going to write, and of course, the person Im writing about is going to be BOB MARLEY. But screw up lah! Cannot believe it man, After so much of research being done on him for my powerpoint assignments, I just forget totally on what to write about him, damn fuck lah. The time was also kinda tight, so have to rush, so just scribble through the compo section, it was damn fuck lah.. so damn fucking pissed with myself over the Compo. SERIOUSLY FUCK! How can i screw up on writing about Bob Marley. I think miss sim will be surprise of how badly i written for the compo section. But Paper two was relatively easy lah, some say hard, some say okok, for me, it was kinda easy, or maybe Im just too confident about it. During the paper was the funny part, when i was writing halfway i heard noise lah, not from the hall but outside school, then i look out, was the Election shit, The PAP lorry drove by, the people were like talking so loudly using the mic, then i was like whispering to watie "Watie! watie! PAP! PAP!" LOL! so damn dumb of me, ahahahas! The Paper went on without smoothly. After the paper, rested awhile in the canteen with mervin and co, Mervin is really an ass! totally! hahas! funny ass! After that went home,Bla! boring! played the laptop, collected some dvds for my brother, Star wars crap. lol! Went Athar at 9.30 to meet up with Suman, kenneth and hweezhi, was good. hahas. got back around 11.30, so decided to blog. bla! Im out! Things on both sides on mine look so different, one side, i seem to be having the dont give a fuck attitude anymore, while on the other hand, I'm trying my best to salvage it, all those promise I made, I will carry out. Thats for sure. You can trust me on that. While for the other, all i can say is "BLA! let see how things goes in the future i guess." Im out! Im so in love with this Brazil poster i got, ahahahas! I pin it up on the wall on mine, facing exactly to my bed. =D World cup is around the corner! Im back in the Brazilian mood! SAMBA SAMBA SAMBA! hahahahahas! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home